Social Media Marketing (SMM)
Social Media Marketing
People in today’s generation are spending most of the time on Social Media and That’s where Social Media Marketing comes in handy. In this modern world where everything is available on Social Media, Brands are targeting Social Media Platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Linkedin etc., to make an online presence. People can be targeted based on their likes and interests and most of the time Brands get genuine traffic.
Gone are the days when Brands were using Newspapers and Magazines to Promote their business ., in those days it indeed wasn’t so easy to target your audience but now with the help of social media platforms you can even target a specific age, gender or location. Social Media is a platform where you can share photos, Videos, gifs, articles and you can also post your latest updates in your story as well and let your customers know about your products.
Some of the important Social Media websites are as follows:
- Facebook– Most Popular Social Media site, mainly used for photo, Article & video sharing.
- Instagram-It can also be used for Photo, small video Sharing.
- Twitter-Use Popular and trending hashtags for your business.
- Snapchat- A multimedia messaging app.
- Youtube- A very popular video sharing website where you can upload videos in high quality.
- Pinterest- A very popular tool for sharing Image and Contents for your business.
- Linkedin- One of the most relevant sites for your business to get the maximum number of leads for your business.
All these are the most used social media websites that brands are using these days to make an online presence it can be used for various purposes and are very easy to use as well.